21930 Oak Ranch Rd in Eden Valley/Colfax
This wonderful Eden Valley home is located along the beautiful Placer Hills Road corridor between Weimar and Colfax. Gently lived in by one owner this home was designed to bring the outside in. There is wonderful natural lighting with 9 foot ceilings, four skylights and large all wood-cased dual pane windows.
Features of the home include:
• All of the living is on the main floor. Downstairs is a bonus room and a workshop with access to the outdoors. This area is plumbed for a future bathroom.
• Sparkling Hardwood floors.
• The main living space is adjacent to the kitchen and dining for an open feeling. The ceilings are high and the open beam accents and vertical grain fir doors and trim bring a Tahoe feeling to the home.
• The home has central heat and air as well as a Lopi wood burning stove that is sufficient to heat the whole main floor.
• The exceptional kitchen features light oak cabinets with plenty of pull outs & glass fronts, granite counters and an island with the cooktop and a small sink. There's room for barstools for when the kitchen becomes the center of the party. The counter to ceiling windows at the sink will make doing dishes a pleasure!
• The dining area features a long built-in buffet with glass front cabinets and outlets.
• Just off the dining area is a delightful sunroom sure to be enjoyed your round.
• Spacious and separately located master suite with coffered ceiling, access to the deck and a window seat to take in the local filtered views.
• The master bathroom has a large soaking tub, tiled shower with grab bars, double sink and double door linen closet. Adjacent is the fantastic walk-in closet with his and hers 4-drawer cabinets.
• The guest bedrooms and bathrooms are on the opposite side of the home. The tiled bathroom features a tub and shower combination.
• The easily accessible decks, both front and back, invite you to enjoy the outdoors 3 seasons of the year.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
• Extra deep and wide two car garage with plenty of on-site parking
• Nestled in the oaks and pines with filtered views that enjoy fantastic sunsets.
• Pine tongue and groove vaulted front entry that follows its way into the interior entry of the home
• Glass storm door at the front door
• Custom window coverings and rollup shades on the deck to keep the home cool in the summertime.
• Laundry room with sink and plenty of cabinets as well as space for a extra refrigerator or freezer.